Contractors & demolition companies are especially vulnerable to cost concerns. When it comes to managing a dwindling budget, it can be easy to cut corners.
But it the larger scheme, the cost of poorly managing your waste stream is far greater than any marginal savings.
In fact, the minimum penalty is upwards of $25,000 per incident.
Where a local office may require service only once a year, contractors deal with universal waste in some form on nearly every project.
From retrofits to new construction, if it doesn’t go in a dumpster, call Universal Waste Disposal first!
Universal Waste Disposal can help with you all of the following:
- Lamp Recycling
- Linear fluorescent tubes, CFLs, halogen, incandescent, LED
- HIDs, sodium vapor (high and low pressure), UV/Germicidal
- Battery Recycling
- Rechargeable: Lithium-ion, lithium polymer, Ni-MH, Ni-Cd
- Primary cell: Sealed lead acid, alkaline, lithium primary
- We do not accept car batteries (non-hybrid)
- Consumer Electronics & Accessories
- TVs, monitors, projectors
- Audio equipment & speakers
- DVD/VCR/CD/cassette players
- Large and small appliances
- IT & Office Equipment
- Servers, switches, routers
- Workstations, desktops, laptops
- Printers, scanners, fax machines, paper shredders
- Bulk Item Removal
- Filing cabinets, shelves, desks, tables
- Couches, sofas, chairs, mattresses
- Tritium Emergency Exit Signs
So whether you are on a small job, or a continuous project, ours should be one of the first numbers you call!